If you’re like most people, you like money! Lets face it, money matters - it is great for buying things and having fun. However, it’s more than that - money means independence! And, if you manage your money right, it can help you live on your own and offer you the life you want.
Whether you're buying a car or opening your first checking account, decisions you make now can impact your financial future. Join us weekly to improve your financial well-being and plan for your future!
Key Topics we’ll explore:
· Personal financial priorities, goals, values
· Analyze current money and spending habits
· Creative ways to save
· Creating and maintaining a budget
· Distinguishing needs from wants
· Planning for the future
· Resources and terms (credit unions, checking, savings, debit v. credit )·
Offered at no cost
Facilitators: Stefanie Niesz, MSW and Veronica Lopez, MSW
Sign up: RSVP@redpointseattle.com