Are you feeling troubled about your adult child’s next phase in life? Perhaps your child is moving out of the house for the first time, getting a job, starting to date, or struggling to take control of their finances. We’ll help you navigate these life changes, with the added support of others.
Key topics we’ll explore:
· What does “transition” mean?
· How can proper boundaries (social, financial, environment) be established?
· What are some ways you can be involved in your child’s transition?
· How do your roles change as your child transitions to adulthood?
· How can you be sure your child will remain safe, warm, happy and healthy?
· How can you take good care of yourself during your child’s transition?
· Inquire about start dates
· Duration: 6 sessions
· Location: WeWork South Lake Union (check-in on first floor)
· Time: 6:00-7:30 pm
· Cost: $200/family unit
Facilitators: Stefanie Niesz, MSW and Janelle Jensen, LMFT